Innovation is tangible. It is measurable and manageable.
Organizations become innovative through their employees and external ecosystems!
The key to innovation resides in leadership’s ability to define, instill and reinforce a culture of innovation and ideation in their organization.
A culture of innovation flourishes under the right circumstances, when leaders:
- Inspire purpose, vision and strategic focus
- Broadly disseminate intimate knowledge of customer wants and needs
- Facilitate free exchange of ideas among employees and the external ecosystem
- Create planned surfacing of innovative solutions and quickly decide among alternatives
- Align the organization to deliver solutions to customers