Accelerate Innovation Group Hack
Value Proposition: Hack Through Bureaucracy and Structure to Encourage Employee Innovation and Quickly Make Decisions
In many organizations, no process exists to allow employees to brainstorm ideas, collaborate, move ideas forward, prototype and evaluate their projects. In many cases, employees do not know how to conduct an analysis and prepare a business case with a return on investment analysis to justify their innovative ideas.
The InnovationOne Accelerate Innovation Group Hack Process remedies these concerns and provides organizations with a methodology to generate, evaluate and approve innovations—through top management–in two days.
With our methodology, organizations can rapidly break through the barriers of their organizations and generate, build upon, and implement innovation that improves their organizational success.
Participants in this workshop will learn-by-doing the InnovationOne Accelerate Innovation Group Hack Process. This is a seven-step process, which includes empathy, definition, ideation, business case development, prototype, test, and implementation.
Participants will engage in the first four stages and develop a proposal with a business case to take back to their executive leaders for a decision. Participants will learn about group processes. They will use tools for brainstorming, prioritizing ideas, developing a business case and for pitching an innovation proposal to top management.
Key Learning Objectives –Participants Will:
- Learn the research behind what drives innovation and transformation in organizations including a review of new innovation-methodologies and digital technologies. Also, learn how leadership, culture, processes and systems, and decision-making accelerates the implementation of the best innovation projects. This review will include The Six Traits of Highly Innovative Companies and the findings of our 2017 Global State of Innovation Survey with The Conference Board.
- Learn and use a group brainstorming process to improve innovation in the strategic growth and opportunity focus areas for their organizations.
- Use a group process to define categories for the ideas proposed, and then group those ideas into these categories. From each category, choose the ideas that have the best opportunity for success.
- Develop project plans for for each selected idea that will create the opportunity and solution statement. The project plans will also report on analysis, steps for implementation, expected outcomes, budget and resources to implement the innovation. Participants will also conduct return on investment for each project.
- Prepare a presentation for a mock top-management pitch and receive development feedback on their pitch.
The target audience for this workshop are groups of employees or leaders of an organization who are involved in an innovation process or project. They may also be employees who are “innovation advocates” or leaders of an innovation or strategy team. The Accelerate Innovation Group Hack Process can also be run as a department or company-wide workshop or critical event to kick start innovative ideas and rapidly implement them.
Are You Ready to Innovate?
Are you ready to accelerate the innovation of your organization? Are you ready to have an innovative, financially successful, and leading business in your domain?
If you are a CEO, executive team member, or innovation advocate and are ready to accelerate the innovation of your organization contact us today!